Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SO TIRED!

What a day! After working all day long...I picked up the girls at daycare. With David being on the evening shift this week and my parents being out of town...it was up to me to get both girls fed, changed and into bed. I know...sounds simple, huh? Well, throw in a 8 month old teething hard and having draining ears 3 weeks post ear tube surgery and a almost 3 yr old running around naked and it turns into chaos. Thank goodness Gracie eventually got dressed so she could watch her "Wiggles" and drink her night night milk. Then it was up to me just to deal with the sleep fighting Aubrey until she passed out. Now with both girls in their beds I am finally able to relax. I really don't know how single mothers do this all the time...I would be crazy!!!

No comments: