David and I went to the Auburn game vs West Virginia on September 19th. AWESOME GAME!!! Auburn won 41-30 in a rain-filled stadium! I was soaked to the core during the downpour right before the game, but it was so worth it!!! I love heading down to the plains to watch the Tigers play...so exciting...and even more exciting, Auburn is 5-0 this season!!!
During the last week of September I spent most of my time preparing all of my stuff for a consignment sale. I ended up with 148 tagged items. All but about 10 sold and I made over $200. Yippee!!!
Last week, the girls and I headed down to Gulf Shores to spend the week with my family in a rented beach house right on the ocean! Beautiful weather the entire time we were there...highs of 80 and no rain in sight. Gracie had a wonderful time...she is such a beach girl! Aubrey on the other hand despised the sand and wanted to be held the entire time we were trying to play on the beach. Oh well...still lots of fun!!! We got to go to eat at Lulu Buffet's Restaurant in Gulf Shores. We spent a lot of time on the beach, watching my Papaw and Uncle Mark fish, and just enjoying time with my family. We also fed the seagulls every morning from the front porch and took long relaxing naps while listening to the ocean waves every day. Good times!!!
Since then, it has been work, work, and more work for me. Apparently the economic downturn has not effected the baby-delivering industry! We have been super busy the last few months!!! Thanks goodness I am off both today and tomorrow....needed a break! :P

No comments:
Post a Comment