Wednesday was a lounge day at the in laws house. Both the girls were a bit under the weather due to allergies, so we hung around the house, napped a bit and watched a lot of Wiggles!
About 5pm David and I headed out for our date night in FL. We went to eat at Olive Garden in Ft Walton Beach (about 20 min from where we were staying). After dinner we headed to the movies...but ended up in a car wreck...ick. Everyone is okay but the truck we were in has some major work to be done now. 2 hours later, we headed to Walmart (not a whole lot to do after 9 on a Wed night!) and looked around. I grabbed a book to read and we looked at all the Vday stuff. Then we headed to our condo on the beach that we rented for the night. We went out on the beach for about 20-30 min and then went back inside.
Thursday, we got to work on getting our rental car set up and getting the truck in the shop to be fixed. It didn't seem safe to try and drive it home with the steering so out of whack. The rest of the day we stayed in the backyard or napping. I finished my book in less than 24 hours from when I got it! Woo hoo!!
The book I got was "Fireproof" based on the movie that was put out in 2008. I have not seen the movie yet, but the book was awesome! I can't wait to see the movie now. The basics of this movie is how important it is to fireproof your marriage...take time to prepare your marriage for the fires that will come! So much needed for us as a couple!!! A must see or read for any marriage! The book within the book is called "The Love Dare" and I have this one at home! I can't wait to read it too!


2 comments:
Oh no, so sorry to hear about the wreck. That stinks! Thanks for the heads up about the book - I am always looking for a great book!
I saw the movie, it was great! Kirk Cameron is still a cutey!My sister and her hubby are doing the Love Dare.
Post a Comment