Thursday, February 5, 2009

An unusual Thursday post

This morning at 3:30am I get the unusual call..."Would you like to be cancelled?" Me in a very sleepy state..."Sure"...inside I am thinking "YAY!!!!!" and I turn off my alarm clock and go back to sleep.
So, 3 hours of sleep later, we get up and get the girls ready. David took the girls to school and I am lounging around and cleaning up a bit. Today is going to be a catch up day. I've got to go get a new id badge made, get our stuff ready for Florida, get everything ready to go for Gracie's party this Saturday, and go get a haircut. Did I mention how much I love being cancelled??? I love the job but getting off work is nice too!
Hope everyone else has a lovely Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Collier Chronicles said...

Hey girl, it's Nicole from Footprints!
This is my personal blog. So, you will see more of me in all of my rambles.