Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Way Back When-esday

How is it that I haven't posted on Way Back When-esday for weeks now??? Its my favorite day to post!!

Today's picture is from one year ago this week! May 4th, 2008 to be exact! Just an ordinary Sunday at church...but it was the first time Gracie (2yrs old) ever held Aubrey (4 mo old) by herself! Doesn't Aubrey look petrified??? I loved it though! My two girls!

Cheryl at Twinfatuation plays Way Back When-esday every week! Check out her website here and play along too!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!! Remember that this Sunday is Mother's Day...give your Mother a great big hug and tell her how much she means to you!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Amber, what a wonderfully captured moment! Love how protective Gracie looks...and Aubrey looks perched so perfectly.

It's a perfectly captured moment and an ideal Way Back When-esday!

Thank you so much for playing along!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness what an ADORABLE picture!!! At first glance when I saw it I thought Aubrey was a doll. lol

monica said...

That is such a great picture! Garcie actually looks like she is holding a doll. Very cute daughters you have! Thanks for taking me back. Stopping in from Twinfatuation!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Don't ya just love the Twinfatuation readers! Glad you are playing along! And of course, the girls are just beautiful!